Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Cards



Happy Valentines Day!
Yes it has been along time since my last post (way to long). This does not mean I have not been creating. My craft room went dark during my long vacation in October. Then our local Scrap store closed:( Lost allot of creative juice. The Holidays, a cold and a tummy bug got me down but not out. While in bed I picked up my needlepoint to help fill some creative void.
I made the city of love for my son and the girlfriend in SF. I love that city Hero Art stamp. The light is bit off and all the papers do match. For the second card I used PTI April Showers. My umbrellas where left over bits from a paper crafting project. What a fun way to use those bits.
Feeling good to be back again:)
Barbara
Bo Bunny Patterned Paper
PTI :White Card stock, April Shower Stamps, Banner Dies
Hero Arts Stamp Silly Sky Scape
Jenni Bowlin Tiny Banner Sticker letters

No comments: