Friday, May 29, 2009

Thank-You Card


This Dawn McVey colour challenge. I had all the papers but none of the coordinating inks. So after much practice, my inks do look more matchey because I was inking on coloured paper. I know you can use what is close , so mine worked out OK. This card print paper is a special Japanese silk paper (left over from my Asian album) making the colors vibrant and bold perfect for this challenge. The solid papers Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss (which has more yellow in it than I noticed before) and inks are Hibiscus Burst and New Leaf all by PaperTrey Ink. The stamps by A Muse the Sushi Set (really cute). Added few clear dew drops. This is a nice card to mail.

2 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE your card and the background paper is to die for! Perfect colors and background for this color challenge. I LOVE the Asian feel with the branch and flowers! VERY pretty!

Helen F. said...

Ohhh such pretty patterned papers. Your card is just lovely!