Friday, September 26, 2008

Halloween Card


Halloween is just around the corner. So I made some halloween cards to get started for the season. I love halloween so much fun. I really love being at work that everyone dresses up with even just a little something fun. I even come up with something. My stars are gilttered and I used the same ribbon on my baby card using the orange side out with the bit of green showing.
Inkadinkado Stamps- embossed with clear embossing powdwer. I am saving up to the copics so right now the set from BIC will have to do. Its really great you get a full range of colors for very little cost. I really haven't colored much but I can really see why people buy copics the colors can be really what you want them to be. Inside plain orange cardstock shaped in a notecard fashion to write a note.
Inkadinkado Stamps
Orange, Black, Lime Green cardstock
Srtipe Paper- Desiger paper bought a scrapbook Nook
Bobbin Ribbon
Colored with Bic Markers
Gilter Pens by Spica -colored the inside of the moon
Have a Great Night

1 comment:

David said...

I am standing up at my desk right now clapping :)

Nice work!!!!

-david