Monday, July 8, 2019

Joyful Jar Flowers

Ink to Paper
Laurie Fabulous Favorites
Using Up Scraps
Using  the die set Joyful Jars was perfect for scraps. It is a die cutting set of small flowers, leaves, labels and of course the jar. Today I choose the flowers and leaves plus bouquet label base. I used many different colors of  Ink to Paper card stock and die cut away! Inked the base with Amethyst Allure. the next layer was die cut with the Scallop Stacker's Small Frame: the inside one only. The sentiment is the thanks from the PTI big series.
The Joyful Jars set though at first was a challenge to figure out. What helped  was down loading  the PDF on the blog the cross organizing my dies to match. For further storage I placed each flower set in a small plastic bag labeled for each flower by number. I cut up the PDF sheet for the flowers and placed on some card stock so I could see them for reference.I was surprised to learn there is 6 different flowers! I placed leafs on separate piece of magnetic sheet in small pouch. the larger pieces went in the regular Avery Elle bag.
Happy Crafting
Barbara

2 comments:

Christine said...

I love your card, and those pretty little flowers are a grand way to use those scraps!

Cindy O said...

This is beautiful. Such bright and happy color combinations in your bouquet!