Thursday, July 11, 2019

Botanical Anniversary

Ink to Paper
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites
Favorite Background
Well one of my new favorites is the Loosely Woven stamp. I have been using on everything...this time I stamped in Encore Ultimate Metallic Ink Sliver, it gave just nice touch of sheen. For the rest of card I stamped the sentiment out in Weathervane Gray Ink (Penned Elegance II) ...my plan was to keep the whole look a bit softer and enhance the sliver gray look.
Flowers from Botanical Bounty stamped Berry Sorbet and TM Distress Ink Coral. The leaf are die cut from the Fancy Foliage Details Die from a matte silver paper card stock. The loosely Woven pattern was die cut from the Mix and Mat set Scalloped set just using the edge pieces. My card front is the small polka dot Berry Sorbet with a small piece of vellum layered half way up to temper the color. My gray pearls are from Want2 Scrap , and tiny dots are from Starform.
Happy Crafting
Barbara

4 comments:

Carmela said...

Very pretty, Barbara! Love your flowers and the background stamp.

Chris said...

Your card turned out really nice!!

Lyn said...

Love this card so much. That background stamp is awesome and on my wish list now :)

Nancy Penir said...

Your colors are wonderful! And that background really grounds the beautiful flowers. Lovely!