Sunday, November 4, 2018

Painted Joy

Papertrey Ink
Make It Monday
Painted Brushstroke Backgrounds
Ok so it did take a bit of time to pull out those paints! I was really glad I tried...it took alot less paint than I could image and well it worked. So I used Dina Wakley from Ranger the Heavy Body Acrylic Paint/ Lime and Ruby. For the bit of white Deco Art Acrylic Paint White. I took Dawn's instruction to heart and tried not to get crazy once you started because you really did not need much to get the effects.
For the rest of card I die cut out Phrase Play "Joy" in a gold foiled metallic, I cut the border from PTI edger dies. The sentiment is from the Wet Paint Holiday stamp set. All stamped in Delicata Gold. On the bottom I placed PTI Sheer Basic pattern paper/ the stars to add some interest without over whelming anything else.
Counting Down to Christmas
Happy Crafting
Barbara

No comments: