Sunday, November 4, 2018

Falalala Bling

Lawn Fawnatics
Bling It Up
For my card I picked Christmas theme. I blinged up the LF Falalala word die and the mini wreath. My glitter paper was the LF Fawndamentals sparkle cardstock in "Holiday" in  reds and greens. My sentiment is from the LF,  'Winter in the Park' stamp set all emboossed in white. My Christmas patterned paper is from Photoplay "Here Comes Santa". The word die was cut twice..once the diagonal of Santa paper, then on the glitter paper. The glitter word was inserted in the bottom opening all popped up with the rest of the Santa paper.
Counting Down to Christmas!
Happy Crafting
Barabara

1 comment:

francesca said...

gorgeous card!! The design is super cute and fun! Also I love all the sparlkly details, it's such a festive card!!
Thank u so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!