Monday, March 23, 2020

A Warm Cup of Tea

CASology 
Challenge : Tea
This my entry for the clean and simple entry CASology Blog Card challenge. Tea! Ok admittedly I am a coffee drinker and follow the Coffee Loving Papercrafters on Facebook...but once in awhile nice sip is good!
So the saying says: 'A warm cup of tea can diminish all the troubles that may be'
For my card I used PTI: Tea for Two; Tea for Two Additions; Berry Sorbet Ink and Card-stock, Weathervane  Ink , Soft Stone Ink, Harvest Gold
Encore Metallic Silver Ink
Paper Smooches: Cyber Cafe
Copic Markers
Happy Crafting
Barbara

3 comments:

karen h said...

Sweet card! I love the colors & arrangement of the tea and things! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

Nancy said...

A great tabletop of tea! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

Deepti Stephens said...

Very very sweet card. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology challenge.