Saturday, February 29, 2020

Bouquet Backdrop

Ink to Paper
Weekend Challenge
Use Feb 2020 Release Products
For my card I used the Bouquet Backdrop and the Chain Frame. The backdrop is a solid floral die with no companion stamp. I used an brilliant technique seen from a video I saw on the Foiled Fox; I did same by taking a Copic line pen...O.1 tip Black then draw an loose outline.Next it was inked using PTI inks in the Pinks and Greens. Then I inked a Pink back ground, layering the chain die in some glitter paper for some extra sparkle.This entire layer is popped up on some Bitty Big paper.
Bouquet Backdrop
Border Bling: Chain
Bitty Big Patterned Paper: Pale Peony
Ink to Paper Inks: Pale Peony, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, New Leaf, Limeaide  Ice
Copic: 0.1 Black Line Marker
Penned Elegance Stamps and Dies

Happy Crafting
Barbara

No comments: