Friday, March 2, 2018

Vintage Lunch

Papertrey Ink
Make It Monday #313
Mask & Stack

For this challenge we are to mask and stack ...so I picked some picnic baskets from the Vintage Picnic Set. Well I really do not have a lot of  'critters' from PTI let alone that true outline sets that really that well for this exercise. Of course if Betsy was here she could help me pick out something a lot faster ..lol! All my baskets were masked and stamped with the colors.Then I inked the clouds on the paper using a metal edger Picasso by Dreamweaver in the Blueberry Sky Ink. Stamped the sentiment, added the dots. The edge stitching is from Little Inkers rectangle die.
Stamp Set
PTI
Vintage Picnic
Inks Used:
PTI
Pure Poppy
Aqua Mist
Saffron Spice
Blueberry Sky
MFT
Extreme Black Ink
Enamel Dots
Echo Park
Happy Crafting
Barbara


1 comment:

lainey said...

Those baskets piled up with your fabulous sky is such a cute idea!